Monday, June 1, 2009

Vintage Jewelry from Debbie Sallee....The Birthday Girl!

Hey to the Sista's, I would like to share with you what my BFF Debbie Sallee from Breezy's Beads made a a couple of weeks ago. I give credit where it's due you know that. She came up with this sassy new summer vintage bracelet! SO...if you must have one they are really inexpensive and easy to make....so stop in Breezy's and tell I said to help you make one! Or she can make one for you! This Week is her Birthday Week as well, So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF! Her REAL Birthday is on Saturday , June 6th. At my house we celebrate all week long! It's a lot of fun. She's a trip! She's sassy and loves to shop and is always there to listen to her friends whimper or complain! I love you girl! Have a blessed week! Love from your Sista, Debi