Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama Princess!

Hey to you Sista's! Wow...what a weekend! My four nights back in my hometown..Memphis, just flew by! Today is officially my sister, Lisa...aka..."Mama Princess" Birthday! She's 39 again!I will tell you that she doesn't look a day over 29! That's only because she has oily skin! Not because she does some type of regimen! I LOVE YOU MAMA PRINCESS! I had a great time in Memphis....My nephew, Tybo graduated and I got to see my Daddy who is not doing so well. I had the best time shopping with my niece "K" and seeing my sister, Jenny and her four beautiful boys! They were in a program at church that was really incredible. It was a patriotic musical pertaining to the city of Memphis. Old footage of Elvis never seen before and amazing stories about him. They recognized the men and women of the military and had historical presidential characters do things as well!It really was awesome.I also got to see my Mom and Bill and Trisha too! Little Bon returned home from Camp on Friday! Of course I haven't seen her in six days and when I got home she was down the street with the girls in the hood. I called her to tell her to come home so I could see her. She came home two hours later! She must have missed me terribly!!!! I found out that the camp food was terrible...therefore she hasn't stopped eating since she got home according to the soulmate. The soulmate took Little Bon on a rainy day shopping spree....it's amazing how she can talk him in to just about anything. Abercrombie and Hollister were involved so just imagine for yourself what I came home to! I have tons of cute pictures that I will be posting! Stay tuned Sista's! hugs to ya! Debi

1 comments:

Shawn

I'm glad she a had a good time. Reese wanted her camp to be longer!

Linch? Soon!