Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who is Mr. Linky & Where Does He Live?

Hey Sista's, What a beautiful day! It was a cool breeze tonight out here in our neck of the woods! Little Bon played with friends and the Soulmate and Boo played Lacrosse out on the golf course. One good thing about living on a golf course, your back yard seems really big. Tonight is American Idol so I have to like that! I must admit I am new to blogging, but all this tagging makes me feel like I'm not doing something that I'm suppose to be doing. Just when I figure something out it's like three days old, cuz you know like I do have a job too! Still I think it's cool to do all that stuff, I am not that confident....yet. Will have to bother some sista's to figure it out. I'm still trying to figure out, Who is the heck is Mr. Linky and where does he live? Fo Real. I read blogs and they tell me to sign up for Mr. Linky and don't forget to add this to that and the other. I seriously need to talk to Shawn!I'm ashamed of myself. I do have a great day planned. Yes tomorrow is a scheduled mental health day. I will be at the beach by 10:30 a.m. and I haven't told the soulmate or the chiren, cuz if I do, they will call me from school sick....right? Yes, I am on the downlow with that! I will get some much needed sun on some very pale parts of my body. I can relax, hide under my "brella" and take it all in. I will say that I am a little homesick for my hometown, Memphis. It never fails, in the Spring and in the fall, you can count on it like clockwork, I get homesick. Something about 4 seasons that I enjoy and miss terribly. Have a great Wednesday Sista's and change a heart, change a life, be a girlfriend today! Hugs, Debi

0 comments: