Saturday, December 26, 2009

When Does School Start Back?

Ok....I'm thinkin school should be starting back up right about now. As bad as I don't like homework...trying to please everyone is just a little too much for me at this point and time. I need a girlz night or weekend....like ....immediately. Can I get an AMEN? Lil Bon is bored at the drop of a penny and if her friends are not at home...she get's angry....and the Big Boo...has friends and more friends that are over everyday and I am the official "Taxi" of the neighborhood apparently.  I not only "take" but also "pickup" ...does that sound fair....I think not.

I have asked Lil Bon to pick up her clothes from Christmas .."O Let's see a dozen or so times" and have they been picked up? Not......nada one. And if I have to pick up one more band-aid wrapper....I am going to go crazy. She is obsessed with band-aids......she thinks the floor is the trash....so tonight hopefully I cured her of this.  You might ask....what did I do to possibly cure her of this problem? I picked up every wrapper I could find and went and put them right next to her plate as she was eating and nicely gave them to her. I think seeing ALL of them together kind of overwhelmed her.....she looked at me with disbelief like I took her food away from her or something. I came back and it was all gone....so I think she got the message. I am looking forward to going to the movies tomorrow.

O Yes I am!

Debi

1 comments:

Shawn

No entertaining until all the things are picked up and put away, WHERE THEY BELONG!

See I'm such a problem solver!