Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did You Send Me A Card?

Can I just tell you how much I love Christmas Cards! So far I only have eight....some somebody somewhere is slackin! I already have a favorite....well.....there's two in the running. One of them is a blogger....and...the other one use to blog but doesn't anymore. I don't know what it is about pretty paper...but I love it. You would think that I'm a scrapbooker....but I'm not....but I do love me some good paper!

One of my friend's name is Torry Greene. She is the creator/entreprenuer of Graceful Correspondence! A custom paper company that I love to frequent ....too much really! She designs the coolest stuff. I am just waiting for her to learn how to do blog templates....she is so talented...I know she could do it! But then I wouldn't have all my cool stationary.

So if your reading this and you haven't sent me a Christmas card....pony it up my friend! Here is my address so there are NO excuses! Christmas Count Down has begun!

Debi "SoulSista" DeLoney
3519 Cord Grass Drive
Valrico, FL 33596

My favorite Christmas Card will receive a Crystal Beaded Cross!

Just TEN more days!

Remember....Jesus is the reason for the Season!

Debi

0 comments: