Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving in Memphis!

Hey to all you Sista's....yes ...I have been very very bad. I have not blogged and I have been hearing alot of smack about that. Well...everyone know's ...no one needs you until you get ready to go out of town. I had a ton of stuff to do at the station before I left.

Thanksgiving was a much needed break....I can tell you that! It was great to go home and see all of my family and a couple of my friends over the holidays. I stayed with my sister, Lisa, because she as the most room and it's in a central location that will allow both parents to pop in. Thanksgiving Day was really great! I have to say that I did not over eat....even with all the food....so much that it was really so overwhelming that I couldn't make a decision.

My sister Lisa, is the CAKE MISS....and I have to apologize to her because I was makin "Sista jabs" about the color of cake she made. I wanted it to be white inside and she made it rainbow.....it really looked alot better than it sounded. I do have a picture somewhere. But our table for thanksgiving was the fun part...we always have fun being decorating "diva's". Yes ....IT WAS A MARTA TABLE! And I helped!




Sista's this picture doesn't do it justice
and when you cut this cake...it looked
like this.....




Sorry for the jabs...it was tasty too!

I haven't ever attempted something this elaborate so....I shouldnt' even be talking about it
for real!!

But this best part of Thanksgiving was seeing all my cute and older but crazier nephews and my one
beautiful breathtaking niece. Visiting with my Mom &Da d...and Sista's and brotha-in-laws! It went
by really fast!

I have lots to post...so I will commit to posting every night because I have TOO many things to do it just this one post!

Hugs & Blessings!

Debi 



0 comments: