Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

It really has been a blur since I have been back from going out of town. I've been so busy working that I have not even been in my right mind to post! Actually....so busy that it hasn't even came across my mind. When I get totally focused on something it's hard to get me to switch gears and I have been swamped at the station since I was gone for a week.

I will say that the peeps have had a lot of homework and things that I've had to pay alot of attention to as well. And might I just add that "Lil Bon" is in her first fashion show this Saturday! I will be posting pictures of her in the cute little outfit she will be modeling.

So be on the lookout Sista's for some hot new fall fashion to be coming down the line...yes right here on GirlZASoulSista!

Peace Out!
Debi