Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to Reality!

If I ever thought I was trying to play catch up.....this would be the week! I think my body is still on Island Time "Mon". Praise God I'm not on the cruise this week. There is a big storm in the Carribean. Thank you Jesus it wasn't this week as much as I complained about being gone on Halloween...I could not have taken the " Perfect Storm".

The Soulmate tried to get me on some "Zipline". I THINK NOT! I want my feet on solid ground as much as possible. He took a picture of himself since I wasn't around to do it. And this is what he came up with!


It makes me dizzy to even look at this!

I have to tell you that the Island was very beautiful and the water was so blue!



But my favorite place was this.....our excursion on Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios...now
I could seriously just go back there and stay for a week with no problem and this is why!


This was just awesome....and so was this!

I think this where some couples get married!
And if you wanna play a game of chess or feel like your in
Alice in Wonderland.....here's this!



It was a great time but I missed my peeps too too much!
Sooooo Back to Life.....Back to Reality!

Hugs to you Sista's!