Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just Six More Day's!

Only six days left here in Brandon Florida before I take off for the wild wild west in Colorado. Tomorrow is the kids last day of school....so they are excited about that, but I think the reality is starting to set in. In fact...I know the reality has officially set in because I have been the chauffeur to anything and everything the past few
days.

I don't think it has officially hit me yet because I am still trying to tie up loose ends with just the little things. I am chopping away at the list a little each more everyday. I just don't want to forget anything before I take off.

I am not so sure I will be able to see all the people I want to see before I go, so I don't quite know what to do about that, but I guess the Lord will have to work that one out for me as well. I will say this...there is a time and season for everything and I have to make myself understand that. I know my true friends will always remain with me whether I'm in Colorado or in Timbuktu.. it won't matter. They will always be there for me.

I know that the Lord has orchestrated this entire move from the very beginning so...there has to be an amazing reason why he is taking our family all the way to Colorado! I am excited about that journey, but I know I will be leaving behind many dear, sweet, and some real sassy friends! I will be updating my blog real soon with some neat things... but I may not be able to post for a week or so. I take possession of my new home on June 2nd late in the evening. So I will definitely keep you all posted!

I love you all!
Peace out Soul Sista's!

Debi

0 comments: