Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Idol Finale....yay!!

Ok Sista's! Tonight is the night we have all been waiting for.....the season Finale of Idol! I can't wait to hear their song choices. I hope they got to choose their own songs. Looking foward to see who is performing. The word is that Carrie Underwood and Britney are both singing tonight. Not together of course, but both are suppose to perform. The truth be said....I love both Adam and Chris, they both deserve to be there. I think Adam has totally mad vocals, but I like Chris because he is so real and vulnerable with his songs. Either way we win because they are both great and they both will have major record deals anyway. I hope all of the AI Cast comes back to sing tonight! The only person I will say that gets totally on my last nerve is......Tatiana....you remember the girl that laughs hysterically and complained alot. She also would beg the judges unmercifully to put her through whenever she had the chance. I hope you all enjoy tonights show and have some fun chatting with your BFF's! Enjoy! Debi

0 comments: