Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey to you Sista's! All 8 of you! Is is just me of shouldn't things be winding down in the last couple of weeks of school? I don't think I've ever been busier! It's like wait....is school getting out soon and shouldn't the kids just be chillin. Not! Finals are coming up for Boo and this week is Teacher's Appreciation Week at Little Bon's school. I will have to admit her school has tamed things down a bit for that. That was always my favorite week and now everybody's complained that it's gotten way out of hand...and boom we're not supposed to spoil the teachers. BOO HOO! It's always one or two mom's that complain because they have three plus children in the academy and they don't wan't to send in more than $2 for each kid. Well this is what I have to say about that.......if you are that cheap...take your kids out of private school and put them in public and PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP. Now everybody has to follow all these rules and not send stuff in. Well...Needless to say that doesn't set well with me so on Friday.....Little Bon's teachers are getting spoiled. O Yes they are! Whew....I feel much better now! I think that ALL Teachers are under paid for what they do. I seriously don't know how they manage their time all day. I would get so sidetracked. I would need totally for Jesus to take the wheel....more than once. I worked the lunch room one time and I never went back. But I do love this week and I feel all the teachers deserve to have a great week! Idol totally rocked tonight and let's just say....my guy Adam will be in the FINALS I'm sure.

0 comments: