Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome To The Neighborhood?

What do you do when you meet new neighbors who were best friends with the people that lived in your new house? Well for starters......
complaining about how dirty the house was.....maybe not a good idea!

HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?

I mean really....I didn't know they were BFF"s....but when she told me she let the
cleaning lady in.....I asked, " to this house" was probably not a good "idear" as my
Mom would say!

I asked..."There was a cleaning lady? Really?
(Thinking to myself... that's what they call it!)

OK....I walked right into that one...so I had to tell her
that she may want to tell her friend that she needs to get
her money back...cuz I spent two hour cleaning the
laundry room floor ....where when they pulled out
the washer & dryer......well.....let's just say
COMPLETE NASTINESS!

So....I treaded the waters....quite litely
after I learned this wonderful news.

My neighbors are the nicest.....SO FAR!

Big Boo is currently undefeated in his Lacrosse games.
Headed out next week for the "Vail Shootouts"....for
the Championships.

Hugs to you Sista's!

Debi

2 comments:

Shawn

Oh no!

How did that shoe taste?

It won't be long and she'll be lovin' the OBQQ {original Bon Qui QUi} I have complete faith!

Debi

You know I didn't want to quite introduce Qui to the "hood" this soon! I didn't want to scurr em!