No Not This Time!!
So Now everything is this group deal....which in all honesty....is really the smart way to go in my opinion!
At first...I was a little disappointed. I thought to myself....I get to take pictures of Boo and his date before they leave.....yada yada yada....and it's his first year....so exciting.....but then I started thinking about the pro's and con's and the pro's came WAY OUT on top ....and here's why!
- There are no expectations! You don't know what your missing if you've never experienced it!
- Drama.....there is sure to be A WHOLE LOT of it ...if your date shows up with the same dress as one of her peers! (Let just be real...that is the epitomy of embarrassment for a woman!)
- You don't just have to dance with your date.....you can ask anyone of the girls in your group!( this is where the old rap song comes back into play....remember....."Hotel...Motel....Holiday Inn....If your girl starts acting up....then you take her friend"! He can have a good time and move on....if the drama starts up!
- He doesn't have to buy a corsage or pay for dinner!
- He can torment his friends who brought a date....but are totally bored with the girl they asked!
He informed me that he has invited everyone over here to take pictures.....as in ....OH BY THE WAY...I almost forgot to tell ya! Thanks Boo....glad to hear that two days prior! It's not like we are about to have a basement renovation going on!
Well....I am sure there will be Boy Drama....when he gets home. So I will keep you all posted!
Peace Out.....Soul Sista's!!