Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Hottie Trotti Hookup!

I thought I was on a roll....actually very proud of myself for sticking to an exercise program! In fact...I was getting to know the nice elderly gentlemen (Dave) at the check in counter at the Rec Center pretty good. Well...that is until I had my wreck two weeks ago yesterday! I mean seriously...I am very thankful God is apparently finished with me yet. He must know so much more.....

There was over 25 grand in damage to my car....so it was totalled last Thursday. So bada bing....had to go car shopping. As many of you know....Car shopping is not my thang. I mean really...whatever gets me from point A to point B and I'm good. At least that's what I used to think in my BL days. If you dont' know what that means...it's a term I coined myself. It means Before Lexus. Yes that's right! Cars really have never ever mattered to me, but once you drive a Lexus....it's hard to drive anything else. I guess now I am a Lexus Snot....thanks to Chris Trotti....one of my friends...hottie hubby...as she would say! Ya see...Chris made it real simple...ya tell him what your looking for and he just calls you when he finds it.....no going back and forth and crap...it's just what it is. I must admit..I kinda like not spending all day hanging out at a dealership....playing the cat and mouse game with the salespeople.
(Who by the way.....always think they can fool me!)

Yes... I live in Denver now...not in Tampa....far away from the Hottie Trotti...who always made my life a little more simple for me when it came to my car. And yes...I called on him for advice .....and he politely reminded me that it didn't matter what I got..because someone would end up hitting me again in a few months....since this is the 4th time since February! Yeah....and I wasn't laughing at that one...bad karma...I told him that he was not to speak those words out loud. But he does have a point.

So....I headed ovah to the Denver Lexus Dealership and told them what was going down....and they ended up helping me out and getting it all done. This time....Hottie Trotti wasn't there to tell me to take his car and go to the International Mall and he would call me when the car was ready. I had to sit there and wait for more than three hours to get it all DONE DID! I politely told my sales person that my guy back and Tampa didn't make me wait like this at all.....I had to rub it in a little....but they do have a great massage chair at this dealership! But the whole process made me miss my Hottie Trotti who always had my back. I miss you CT! Shawn ....you can give him a big huggie and relay this message to him!

Ya'll have a great weekend Sista's!

Debi

Well

1 comments:

Shawn

Now that's a shout out!

I'm glad he was able to help you, you know he does aim to please and does it all while looking FINE!

Love and Miss You!