Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas In Colorado.....Our Very First!

Our First Christmas in Colorado 2010!

I can't hardly believe we have already lived in Colorado for six months! Wow has the time just flown by! Everything is so different here but in a good way! Colorado is very family oriented and there is tons of things to do here in any direction you drive. Right now though...primarily snow skiing. All of the ski resorts are just an hour from where we live......so this makes it great to head to the mountains and just ski for the day and come right back home!

This family picture was made over Thanksgiving up at Copper Mountain. We loaded the car and headed up to the slopes and stayed in a condo at Copper and had three fun-filled days of skiing and relaxation. Some of Austin's friends met us up there ....so he had friends to snowboard with while we went skiing with Coley. Except we split up and Austin left me on the side of a mountain.....I was later rescued by two very cute ski patrol guys....so you see....sometimes things just have a way of working themselves out!

I look forward to 2011 and meeting more new people and making sure my peeps are doing well in school and helping them pursue their dreams. Having a 15 -yr-old...who just got his permit...and an almost 11-yr-old sure keeps me on my toes. I have to say ...they both have been amazing about the move an everything that brings....like meeting new friends...in school and in the neighborhood....getting involved in our new church. So I am very proud of them for putting forth every effort to be happy and getting settled in.

Now that all the dust has settled and our basement is finished....I am curious to see what God has in store for me here. I miss all of my life-long friends I have made in Tampa and have been missing them all very much lately. I guess you could say....I am officially getting bored. So who knows what 2011 will bring....but I am looking forward to it!

Many Blessings to you and your family for 2011!

Love,

1 comments:

Shawn

You look so sassy in that picture, I juts love it!

I wish we could make the trip to visit you this year but I don't see it happening! Hopefully next winter we'll get to enjoy the slopes with you, in the mean time get a hobby girl, being bored isn't an option!