Monday, April 5, 2010

Hold Up....Wait A Minute!!!

Nothing like putting your house on the market. I am official "mean mommy" who makes my kids clean their room upon leaving the house  for the slightest thing! Because if I don't....I know they will show it while it's a mess! I was told my house would be shown on Saturday at 11! At 9:15 I heard my dog barking while I was in the bathroom....and low and behold the realtor that was showing my house....only two hours early! Can't a girl....get a little notice! Thank God I was dressed and was just doing my Texas hair!!!

I don't think it has officially sunk in that I am moving. Even though the house is keeping me neroutic and the ultimate NAG! The soulmate is leaving for Denver in the morning to meet his new staff...and next week we will be all going out for spring break....possibly to find schools and the area in which we want to live. Probably not so much looking at houses....maybe a couple that are of interest. I will tell you that I do feel sorry for the Realtor who has to help me out there! Because I need some closet space and a bathroom with a fireplace in it!

There's a brokers open in my house in the morning....so say a prayer....I make it through the morning! I will have some more very important news to share tomorrow.....so just stay tuned!

Hugs to you Sista's!!

Debi

3 comments:

Shawn

I'm heartbroken to loose my friend! I will miss you and our last minute breakfasts horribly!

Unknown

It's Official!!! I just became lucky follower Number 30!! Woo Hoo!!!!

~Becca

Debi

Thanks Becca...you made my day!
ANd if you know the day I've had...you would know that you did a great thing!